We care about protecting the privacy of children. We won’t knowingly allow anyone under 13 to provide us any personally identifying information. Children should always get permission from their parents before sending any information about themselves (such as their names, email addresses, and phone numbers) over the Internet, to us or to anyone else. If you’re under 13, please do not provide us with any personally identifying information (such as your name, your email address or your phone number). If you believe that we have collected, used, or disclosed personally identifying information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below so that we can take appropriate action.How We Use Data
We collect customer information to enhance our products and the service we provide to our customers.Information We Collect:
The information we gather falls into two categories: (1) information you supply when you register or comment on a Site, and (2) tracking information collected as you navigate through a Site. Third-party providers featured on, or linked to from, our Sites, such as vendors of products and services offered through our Sites, may gather information, as well.Personally Identifying Information:
In operating a Site, we may offer registration, comment forms, online surveys, and other online forms that ask users to provide their names, e-mail addresses, and other contact information.Collection, Use and Disclosure:
in our business, we collect, hold, and use personal information for a number of reasons:
- to promote and market our services (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties)
- to reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals
- for internal business processes such as billing and support and
- where required by law.
We collect personal information about individuals:
- from the individuals themselves through our web site via registration forms, contact forms and emails,
The information is generally collected from you, but we may also collect information as necessary from financial institutions and credit card companies for the purposes of processing your payments for our products and services.Public Information, Posts and Comments
consist of your username, use of interactive forms such as comments, and, if you provide one, your profile picture, your city and state of residence, images and text you submit in connection with your entry into a contest or sweepstakes and your posts and comments on or in connection with BioBottles™ . The BioBottles™ site may include areas that is public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.Use of Personal Information:
Your personal information may be used by us as permitted or required by law and for the following purposes:
Sharing Your Personal Information:
- to provide our products and services to you;
- to process invoices and your payment by credit card or any other billing options which we may make available;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use our Sites by delivering relevant website content;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of our Sites;
- to send you transactional and administrative messages related to our products;
- send you marketing communications (in accordance with your preferences);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any preferences you expressed to us);
- to improve the content, functionality, security and usability of our Sites;
- to create insights and market intelligence (on an aggregated and non-personally identifiable basis) through analyzing the use ours and our customers;
- to provide advertisements and monitor their effectiveness;
- to monitor security and prevent fraud;
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- to meet other purposes notified to you through our Sites, an applicable agreement or another channel; and
- to contact you for customer follow up and to seek your input and to advise you about products and services of BioBottles™ and affiliated companies.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties (including for their own direct marketing purposes). We may share some or all of your personal information as required or permitted by law, as follows:
- to third party service providers and hosting partners who assist us with operating a Service and who provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage and related technology. Your personal information shall only be provided to such third parties to the extent required for us to provide the Service, and such third parties shall be bound by obligations of confidentiality and shall not be permitted to use your personal information for any purposes beyond the scope of providing their services to us to support our Sites and our business, without your additional consent.
- to credit card companies and related financial institutions for processing your payment, or to collect any debt you may owe to us;
- to affiliated companies and independent contractors for the purpose of customer follow-up and to seek your input and to advise you about products and services of our Sites (including BioBottles™ ) and affiliated companies;
- to another company or business, in the event of a proposed transfer or actual transfer of ownership or change of control of all or part of our company to that of other company or business.
When you use our sites, we may also collect information about your access time and your computer configuration, including the type of browser software you use, the operating system that you’re running, the resolution of your computer monitor and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers connected to the Internet to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. Your IP address does not tell us who you are. Like the IP address, none of the other information described in this paragraph identifies you personally. We collect this information for purposes of aggregated reporting on site activity that we, and our advertisers, may use. For example, we may want to know how long the average user spends on our Site, which pages or features get the most attention, and the like. The aggregated information helps to understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our websites.Aggregate Information:
We may use aggregate information about our customers, without identifying such customers, for the purpose of research, improving our Site, products and services, and reporting on trends and patterns of our customers.Email Consent and Opt-Out:
When you provide us your email address, you consent that we may contact you using that email address to provide you with information and notices relating to the products and services about which you inquire and about related products and services that may be available and of interest to you in the future. It also means we may email you regarding updates to this policy or with updates about BioBottles™ generally (for example, to share a press release).You may choose to opt out of receiving future commercial email messages from us. Each commercial email sent by us contains a link with instructions on how to remove yourself from our email list. Please note that you will need to opt-out separately from any third-party websites with which you have registered.Safeguards for Personal Information:
The security of your personal information is important to us, and we technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security measures to protect the personal information that you provide to us. We instruct our employees to comply with privacy laws and with this policy. We strive to regularly improve the security of personal information that you may provide to us through our Site or via other means, but please note that there is no method of transmitting or storing data that is 100% secure.Where We Store Personal Information:
BioBottles™ is located in the United States, therefore any personally identifiable information we collect in other countries will be stored in the United States and will be subject to the laws of the United States. We may also transfer personally identifiable information to some of our service providers which may store such information in jurisdictions other than where you reside, if you access our Site from outside of the United States.Access To Personal Information:
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold about you, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date.How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We retain your personal information as long as you remain our customer. If your relationship with us as a customer ends, we may use and disclose your personal information as required and permitted by law, to conclude any outstanding matters relating to your relationship with us, to contact you for customer follow up, and to seek your input and advise you about products at BioBottles™ . If you do not wish to receive any such further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply ‘Opt-Out’ of the email. All BioBottles™ e-marketing campaigns have this option. We also retain your personal information as necessary to satisfy any potential legal obligations we may have.Do Not Track
Our Sites do not currently respond to Do-Not-Track signals.Contact Us
If you wish to file a complaint, make an inquiry regarding or obtain access to your personal information that we may hold, or have other questions please contact us on:Email: email@example.com
BioBottles™ reviews its privacy practices from time to time, which are subject to change, and we may periodically update this policy. We ask that you periodically review this page to remain familiar with the most current version of our policy. Information collected after the posted effective date will be treated in accordance with the then most current policy. When this policy changes, we will update the “Effective date” at the top of the page.